MDS Trucking Seeking Lease/Rental Drivers
$500 Signing Bonus!!!
Call (866) ###-#### or Apply Online Below
MDS Trucking is headquartered in Addison, IL, with easy access to nearly every major interstate system in the Chicagoland area, providing a convenient location for trailer drop offs, freight access, and plenty of rest areas.
We are looking for qualified, dedicated Drivers with good safety records to supplement our need for Drivers who are ready to join our growing business as a Lease/Rental Operator
. We will get you into your NEW FREIGHTLINER TRACTOR on Day 1! Tremendous earning Potential!
We understand drivers are the backbone of our company
, so we encourage you to apply and see why our employee retention rate is one of the best in the trucking industry!
Pay & Benefits Lease/Rental Drivers:
Auxiliary Power Units (APUs)
- 12% commission deducted from total revenue of the load.
- 3000 - 5000 miles per week recommended to maximize earning power.
- All Over the Road (OTR) runs. Long-haul.
- $850 per week rental for 2018-2019 NEW freightliners with APU*
- 7 cents per mile for all needed maintenance, including oil changes, tire rotations, washes, and any non-driver caused repairs parts and labor. FUEL not included.
- $150 per week insurance on Tractor Physical Damage.
- $175 per week for Trailer Rental.
- $175 per week for Liability and Cargo Insurance.
- Worker's Compensation coverage. - $35.00 per week.
- Immediate replacement of your tractor (if requested) anywhere on your trip to eliminate costly loss of driving time due to unforeseen maintenance or repair.
- 1099 pay via Direct Deposit every Friday following the work week.
- Paid detention and layover.
- Fuel discounts available at Pilot and Flying J.
- $500 sign-on bonus after 30 days.
- $500 referral bonus per approved applicant.
- IFTA paperwork and fees paid.
- Daily cash advance available.
- Dedicated dispatcher.
- Family friendly.
- Pet friendly.
offer increased driver comfort, greater fuel savings, idle reduction, and lowered maintenance costs. It is estimated that Drivers driving a Tractor equipped with an APU
have determined they experience 93% more comfort during rest hours, a reduction of 85% of fuel used during idling, and lower cost of maintenance (75%) attributed to emission systems repair costs.
Equipment & Responsibilities:
- Trailer type: 53-foot Dry Van.
- Drivers are expected to comply with all applicable FMCSA/DOT regulations.
If you are interested in pursuing this unique opportunity, apply below, or call our Recruiting Manager at (866) ###-#### and we can determine if this unique opportunity is a perfect fit for YOU!
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver License.
- A MINIMUM of 2 years driving experience in a semi-tractor trailer.
- Acceptable driving record.
- Pre-employment drug test per FMSCA regulations, a background check includes an updated MVR and a new PSP
Associated topics: cdl a operator, independent, independent contractor, lp program, own truck driver, own truck driving, own your own new truck, owner operator driving, owner operator truck, solo driving