Automotive Service Advisor
- Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service
- Drive the sale of technicians' time to meet departments sales forecast
- Prioritize required services, and be prepared to provide options upon request.
- Keep customer informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes.
- Ensure customer has a positive dealership experience
- Know the product well enough to answer characteristic and operational questions regarding the customer s vehicle.
As a Service Advisor, you will be experienced and aware of the latest customer service practices and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as a Service Advisor:
- 5 years of experience in a service advisor role strongly preferred
- Must have computer proficiency
- Valid driver's license
Start your career as a Service Advisor for Martin Swanty Chrysler Dodge Jeep today. Apply Now