Invasive or Non Invasive Cardiologists wanted for this wonderful Arizona city. Call this magnificent city your home and experience that life which draw people in and make it difficult for them to leave. Enjoy a tremendously great call schedule and experience fantastic work-life balance that allows you to truly enjoy this lovely city.
This is a great place to call home and raise a family with terrific public and private schools and colleges. It is a nice, mid-sized community with easy access to major metro areas including Phoenix and Sedona. Outdoor recreation and quaint resort areas right in your backyard. This location offers four seasons with very mild winters.
Take over existing patient base to help you take off and become busy from day one with this growing practice in a thriving community.
Come live and practice in a pleasant Arizona city. This area has a low cost of living but is large enough to have a great nightlife, live music venues and top notch dining.
For more information about this opportunity or other cardiology opportunities nationwide, please email your CV to Austyn : ...@comphealth.com and contact Austyn at 801.###.####
- Join a very well trained and experienced team of Cardiologists with great call schedule
- Become part of a growing collegial group of specialists with all types of Cardiologists on board
- This is a growing community which is why they need to bring in more specialists
- Amazing group of physicians - make excellent colleagues and mentors to incoming specialists
- Wonderful, hassle free community in which to live and raise a family
- Very competitive salary plus production
- Enjoy all the outdoors you can could possibly want with excellent quality of life
- This is a world class medical facility with state-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiology, cardiothoracic, chf, congestive, failure, heart, hhp, invasive, non invasive