An Arizona-based medical center is currently seeking a urologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 5:30 pm and call is not a requirement. You will see 14 - 18 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified. There will be enough time to obtain an AZ state license before this assignment begins--any interested physician can apply. You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses NextGen and Soarian.
Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- Certification: BC required
- License: AZ state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
- Call: None
- Charting: NextGen and Soarian EMR
- Caseload: 14 - 18 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: relief, robotics, urology