An established facility in Arizona is currently in search of a family medicine physician for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must be able to use RPMS EMR for charting. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with no call, and the physician will see 24 - 28 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified with ACLS and BLS certification. You must have an active state medical license.
This government facility accepts your current license, regardless of the location of the facility. By eliminating the time-commitment and headache of licensing, you will be able to get to work faster at a rewarding assignment in a beautiful location. Contact your CompHealth recruiter for additional information about this and other rewarding assignments available for you to choose from.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Any active state medical license accepted
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: None
- Charting: RPMS
- Caseload: 24 - 28 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: care physician, clinic, family medicine physician, family practice, general practice, hospitalist, physician, physician md, primary care, urgent