We are currently helping a hospital in Arizona that is in need of an emergency medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will consist of 10-hour shifts. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible with ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certification. For this assignment, CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain an AZ state license. The EMR is Epic.
Take the first step toward working locum tenens and call us today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: AZ state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 10-hour shifts
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Other Certification: ACLS, ATLS, and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: breast, certified, locum tenens, microsurgery, novi, plastic, procedures, reconstructive, surgery plastic, tenens