A facility in Arizona seeks a general surgeon to assist with locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be comfortable with upper and lower endoscopies, gall bladder, and colonoscopies. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm and call is one weekend per month and weeknights are as needed typically one to two per week. The physician will see approximately 20 patients per clinic day and 3 cases per surgery day. You must be board certified or board eligible with ACLS, BLS, and DEA. The incoming physician can have any state medical license.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Clinic, surgery, and call
- Minimum three to six month commitment
- Monday through Friday, plus call
- ACLS, BLS, and DEA required
- Must be BC/BE
- RPMS EMR
- Any state license
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician