An Arizona-based medical center is currently seeking a locum tenens orthopedic surgery physician. The assignment schedule will consist of clinic, call, and surgery coverage. You will see 15 - 18 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain an AZ state license before this assignment begins--any interested physician can apply. You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Cerner.
Are you interested? Give us a call to discuss all options and opportunities.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: AZ state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Clinic, call, and surgery coverage
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Caseload: 15 - 18 patients per day
- Procedures: General orthopedics
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician