A new locum tenens cardiothoracic surgery opportunity is now available in Arizona. You must be comfortable with pediatric cases. The assignment schedule is 24-hour call, and the physician will see six patients per day on average. The EMR is Cerner. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain an AZ state license before this assignment starts.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: AZ state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Caseload: Six patients per day
- Procedures: Pediatric cases
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cardiology, cardiovascular, chf, congestive, heart, hhp, interventional, invasive, non interventional, non invasive