An exciting locum tenens orthopedic surgery physician opportunity is now available at a government facility in Arizona. The ideal physician has an active AZ state license. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday with after-hours call. You will see 2 - 3 patients per hour. The facility uses RPMS EMR. The covering physician must be board certified and have ACLS and BLS certification.
Are you interested? Give us a call to discuss all options and opportunities.
- Certification: BC required
- License: AZ state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Call: After-hours
- Charting: RPMS
- Caseload: 2 - 3 patients per hour
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: ankle, foot, joint, ortho, orthopedic, replacement, spine, surgeon, surgery, trauma