An exciting locum tenens neurology physician opportunity is now available in Arizona. The ideal physician is familiar with tPA and EEG cases. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have an AZ state license with the process. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 7 am - 5 pm with after-hours and weekend call. You can expect 10 - 15 consults per day. The covering physician must be board certified.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC required
- License: AZ state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7 am - 5 pm
- Call: Night and weekend
- Caseload: 10 - 15 consults per day
- Procedures: tPA
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke