Seeking a customer oriented Administrative Assistant for a large insurance company in North Phoenix!
Location: Deer Valley Rd. and I-17
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Assignments & back-office support through daily/monthly low complexity tasks
- Complete workflow for the assignment process. This includes checking notes and assignment system for deviation to ensure audit assignment is accurate. Overwrite automatic assignments when assignment instructions are updated.
- Complete audit assignment packages; which may include rating information, applicable endorsements, loss runs, WCRIB Inspection reports for audit staff or communication to audit vendor.
- Administration of various email boxes, including audit disputes, vendor worksheets, PA notifications and NTU.
- Complete status requests
- Work order creation
- Other miscellaneous administrative tasks to support line of business underwriting, field auditors, vendors or review staff
- Proactively seeks guidance and clarification as needed
- Takes responsibility for acquiring and developing job related knowledge
- Makes decisions with minimal supervision
- Customer Focus
- With guidance, demonstrates an understanding of customer needs and expectations
- Displays responsibility for customer issues from beginning to resolution
- Takes action to achieve team goals
- Coordinates own work efforts with others
- 1+ Year of office related or administrative experience within the last 2 years of employment!
- High school degree or equivalent required.
- Previous customer service experience
Qualified candidates, please send updated resumes to Jessica Parsons below!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-###-#### or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.